Once you’ve achieved an Alcohol and Other Drug free workplace, we help you to keep it with ongoing maintenance programs, annual baseline testing and refresher awareness sessions.
We offer a wide range of educational programs designed to boost worker knowledge and promote a safer working environment.
- Meeting company Duty of Care
- Industry-specific policy and procedures
- Clear explanation of testing procedures
- Summary and questions.
Fit for Work
A complete and effective Fit for Work program is a minimum requirement in the contemporary workplace.
Our outstanding Fit for Work program – customised for your organisations Alcohol and Other Drug policy, procedures and devices used – will give your organisation full compliance with Australian WHS regulations.
- Level I Fit for Work assessment and alcohol testing
- Level II Fit for Work assessment with Alcohol device training and drug test training.
ONRSR Authorised Persons Training
We run a training programme designed by Office of National Safety Regulator (ONRSR). This offers practical training in Alcohol and Other Drug testing specifically for the rail industry, in full compliance with the Rail Safety (Drug and Alcohol Testing) Regulation 2008.
The following recognised training programs are carried out by TAE Cert IV trainers. We deliver the ASQA formal Unit of Competency in Certified Collector Training: HLTPAT005 through a partnership with a Registered Training Organisation
This day course (with online and self-paced learning options available) covers:
- Breath Testing for Alcohol
- Urine Screening to AS/NZS4308:2008
- Urine Collections to AS/NZS 4308:2008
- Oral Fluid Screening to AS/NZS 4760:2019
- Oral Fluid Collections to AS/NZS 4760:2019